Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Scalpel and the Whore

Photo





Photo



Photo



1-0-1darkpath: by Vince ray



1-0-1darkpath:

by Vince ray

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



genderphobia: the feels



















genderphobia:

the feels

Photo



Photo



I'll always reblog this.



I'll always reblog this.

Photo



















Such. A. Stupid. Cunt. El oh el. Smiley Face. 

Such.

A.

Stupid.

Cunt.

El oh el. Smiley Face. 

megnesiums: Let's play 'were those fireworks or did someone on my street just get shot'

megnesiums:

Let's play 'were those fireworks or did someone on my street just get shot'

gamefreaksnz: I Dare You by karlangas US $11 for 24 hours only



gamefreaksnz:

I Dare You by karlangas

US $11 for 24 hours only

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment