Thursday, June 6, 2013

Learn It, Live It, Love it

"Hodor! Stop Hodoring!"

"Hodor! Stop Hodoring!"

- Actual line from award winning HBO Drama Game of Thrones  (via annieodair)

TMI, I guess.

Home from work because my cramps are unbearable. 

misterjosephstalinonthedrums: fragmentsofmysanity: these are...









misterjosephstalinonthedrums:

fragmentsofmysanity:

these are my kittens, yes they meow weird, but they are mine. i found them all on my own. they are my ohana. back the fuck off camera.

are you fucking kidding me

Oh. My. God.

br000t: definitely the best quote in that movie



br000t:

definitely the best quote in that movie

Fucking Game of Thrones

Everybody was all a-twitter about last night’s episode. So I was watching it and like, “I don’t know what all the hullaballoo is about.  Seems like a pretty straightforward episode.” That should have been a warning sign.

Because…damn.

Photo











I’m too lazy to go get a pedicure.

I’m too lazy to go get a pedicure.

June 24th is so far away.  Can you believe we have to go in on a Monday for the last day of school?...

June 24th is so far away.  Can you believe we have to go in on a Monday for the last day of school?  So crappy.  When the year ends maybe I’ll blog more. Here is a conversation I had today:

Me: My blog has really gone downhill since I got a life and started dating you.

Boyfriend: That’s too bad I guess.

Me: Yeah, I used to spend a lot of my weekends drinking wine and blogging.

Boyfriend: That’s kind of sad.

Me: I miss it.

And scene.

For real though, I’m sorry.  I really have not posted anything but it’s because work is miserable (It really is. this year sucks and is unending) and my personal life is good.  I have nothing to say about work and am just trying to enjoy my personal life.  

Keep the peace. I’ll be around. I promise.

hisnamewasbeanni: #trufax



hisnamewasbeanni:

#trufax

Photo



I just opened my laptop with a specific task in mind. I have no idea what that was.

The greatest feeling in the world is having a cat walk on your back. 

The greatest feeling in the world is having a cat walk on your back. 

loose-skinnyjeans: me exactly.







loose-skinnyjeans:

me exactly.

caitology: why does it seem like someone stole Zelda's dating...



caitology:

why does it seem like someone stole Zelda's dating profile to a T?

Hey Tumblr,

I kinda disappeared this week. Just saying hey.  I’ll answer my asks this weekend so don’t be mad if I haven’t responded to you yet. 

River: Hi TARDIS did The Doctor behave while I was gone?

River: Hi TARDIS did The Doctor behave while I was gone?
TARDIS: GIRL LET ME TELL YOU

The person who makes a pair of pants that don't wear away at the thighs will get all of my money.

I know it’s friction but it’s 2013. Get on it.

People have thighs.  And most of them touch. 

God, I love Liz Lemon





God, I love Liz Lemon

Photo

















The problem with brunch is that I'm not having it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment