Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Don't Think You Know Me Much At All...

gaymerlag: spavettios: 4 MORE DAYS FOUR MORE!



gaymerlag:

spavettios:

4

MORE

DAYS

FOUR MORE!

aworldbeyondinfinity: Where has this gif been all my life













aworldbeyondinfinity:

Where has this gif been all my life

"I'm in lesbians with you." Best Movie





"I'm in lesbians with you."

Best Movie

Hey Valjean

boisterousstarlet:

shoutpolesforeyes:

That's a nice jacket you've got there.

image

I wonder what color it is.

image

You are fucking with me

devildoll: eeames: ◕ ◡ ◕ Tyler Hoechlin's reaction to people...







devildoll:

eeames:

◕ ◡ ◕ Tyler Hoechlin's reaction to people calling him hot

aw shucks

Sannin v2.0











Sannin v2.0

ain't nobody fresher than my motherfucking clique.











ain't nobody fresher than my motherfucking clique.

klartie: fucking hell my dad was carving the chicken for dinner and all of a sudden i just hear him...

klartie:

fucking hell my dad was carving the chicken for dinner and all of a sudden i just hear him manically giggling to himself so i fucking go into the kitchen and this is what i fucking find

image

jesus christ dad what the fuck 

jaclcfrost: talking to someone talking to someone and they mention a thing you like that you...

jaclcfrost:

talking to someone

image

talking to someone and they mention a thing you like that you didn't know they liked or knew about

image

Photo





stuffiponder: sexyboysandromance: just-zac-efron: Zac Efron...



stuffiponder:

sexyboysandromance:

just-zac-efron:

Zac Efron and his brother Dylan

I would like to take a minute to thank their parents.

I think Dylan is so much hotter than Zac. He's perfect.

ottersboxers: boxers



ottersboxers:

boxers

talldaddy: www.talldaddy.tumblr.com/archive



talldaddy:

www.talldaddy.tumblr.com/archive

stfumras: Off-duty sailor beats the shit out of an attempted rapist gundamnjack: A bus driver...

stfumras:

Off-duty sailor beats the shit out of an attempted rapist

gundamnjack:

she broke a knife in half

#that dude who just walks around to every single group at a...

















Dylan O'Brien; Endless List of Fav Celebs "How I first got...









Dylan O'Brien; Endless List of Fav Celebs 
"How I first got involved with acting was through Youtube. I had no plans on ever being in the public eye or being an actor or any kind of celebrity. I was just, you know, having fun, making videos as a little kid and putting them on the internet. And one thing lead to another, and I kinda just hopped into the acting business."

Photo









missginnifer: Josh Dallas in Bello Mag (June 2013) (x)

















missginnifer:

Josh Dallas in Bello Mag (June 2013) (x)

jesus199: just can't believe what Im seeing 















jesus199:

just can't believe what Im seeing 

the-absolute-funniest-posts: ethan-lawson-wate: i think about...









the-absolute-funniest-posts:

ethan-lawson-wate:

i think about this episode from time to time

No comments:

Post a Comment