Friday, June 7, 2013

Dedicated and Devoted

"I want to learn to read Your body is braille and My fingertips need to find the story Every..."

"

I want to learn to read
Your body is braille and
My fingertips need to find the story
Every ridge
Every bump
Every scar
Starts the Once upon a Time
and leads to the Happily Ever After.

I want to learn to sing
Your lips are the instrument
Your breath is the lyric
Your tongue will dance to the melody
And You will make me the song.

In You, are the words
In You, is the music

That makes me complete.

"

Photo



"Lying close to you feeling your heart beatingAnd I'm...



"Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever…"

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing ~ Aerosmith



mmm… hello!



mmm… hello!

Photo



Photo



perfectlilpet: Never forget that the primary purpose of your...



perfectlilpet:

Never forget that the primary purpose of your clothing should be My enjoyment, My pet.

-your Sir



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



alexandhissubmissivepet: Forcing Pet to take my cock deeper...



alexandhissubmissivepet:

Forcing Pet to take my cock deeper down her throat
-Sir

I love your blog. Thank you for existing!

I'm glad you enjoy it ^^

Photo



i-will-call-you-sir: Aye!  Hand over my eyes and one on my head...



i-will-call-you-sir:

Aye!  Hand over my eyes and one on my head while I take his cock into my mouth?  Yes, please.  As soon as possible.

mindofthemannextdoor: That seems about right…



mindofthemannextdoor:

That seems about right…

mindofthemannextdoor: Hush baby… Tonight's the night



mindofthemannextdoor:

Hush baby… Tonight's the night

filthywetslut: This is just how I like my throat fucked. It's...



filthywetslut:

This is just how I like my throat fucked. It's the best way to make sure his cock slide into me, balls deep. I always feel so filthy when it goes deep. I love it when he starts to thrust deep into my throat hard, and uses me like an object made for fucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment