Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Be Ready to Get Confused...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Lanark: Fiona's Explanation of her MTV VMA Speech

Lanark: Fiona's Explanation of her MTV VMA Speech:

lanark:


Hi everyone-

I've been meaning to write this for awhile now. Thank you very much for the birthday book. For those of you who contributed, I need to tell you that that was the most wonderful thing you could have done for me, and it couldn't have come at a better time- You should all know, that…

This will always be relevant. Love it

pursuitofgayness: The Funky Divas! Dawn gives so much face! 



pursuitofgayness:

The Funky Divas! Dawn gives so much face! 

Photo



Matthew Gray Gubler in Beverly Hills on 3rd June 2013









Matthew Gray Gubler in Beverly Hills on 3rd June 2013

Photo



Britney Spears + Janet Jackson

















Britney Spears + Janet Jackson

Some Writing Prompt Generators

starexorcist:

sauntering-vaguely-downwards:

pibsims:

needlekind:

Serendipity (names, places, mapbuilding, etc.)
Quick Story Idea
Full Story Idea
Writing Challenges
General Character
Quick Character
really just all of Seventh Sanctum
RPGesque generators
Writing Prompts
Inspiration Finder
Story Arc
Fantasy Story Situaton
Adventure
Chaotic Shiny is just really good in general
Random Plot 

reblog for my own reference

/high pitched screeching

if you need ideas for practicing? these are really helpful

"I'd like to raise both of my middle fingers to him and anyone who thinks profanity is somehow more..."

"I'd like to raise both of my middle fingers to him and anyone who thinks profanity is somehow more harmful to our children than images of violence and misogyny."

- M.I.A. (via janejacqueline)

Wow, just heard about Paris Jackson, so unfortunate =(

I’m praying for Michael’s children. I hope she’s ok, poor girl

the-absolute-funniest-posts: This post has been featured on...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.

Photo



the-king-will-live-forever: *believes in human clones*

















the-king-will-live-forever:

*believes in human clones*

Photo



Audio



Audio



No comments:

Post a Comment